Energy and Environmental Policy Committee Charter
The Committee is appointed by the Board to assist the Board in identifying and evaluating current and emerging energy and environmental policies and programs that could significantly affect the Company's business activities and performance.
The Committee shall consist of no fewer than three members. The members of the Committee shall be appointed and replaced by the Board.
Committee Authority and Responsibilities
- The Committee shall assist the Board in identifying, evaluating and monitoring current and emerging energy and environmental policies and programs that significantly affect, or could affect, the Company.
- The Committee shall assist the Board in reviewing and evaluating Company positions and strategies concerning current and emerging energy and environmental policies and programs deemed significant by the Committee or referred to the Committee by the Board.
- The Committee will undertake any special projects and perform any other functions assigned or delegated to it by the Board.
- The Committee may form and delegate authority to subcommittees when appropriate.
- The Committee shall make regular reports to the Board.
- this Charter annually and recommend any proposed changes to the Board for approval. The Committee shall annually review its own performance.
- The Committee shall meet at least twice annually.